Life is a Sharing Experience!
This blog is a portal for topics in spirituality, human existence and life awareness. I am involved in sharing, learning and growing with others; who are embracing a level of human consciousness that is attuned with life consciousness.
Videos: Spiritual Teachers
The videos are a collection of well-known spiritual teachers. A few of the topics discussed are: consciousness, conditioning (behavior, thoughts, ego and emotions), local (life-form) energy, self-awareness, universal energy and beliefs.
This is a page dedicated to sharing insights and inspirations from individuals who have contributed to the expansion of conscious energy awareness. The page purposely has no structure. It is a sparkling mountain spring of ideas and insights.
I am grateful for all sincere correspondence.
Please share your ideas, insights, wishes, criticisms and questions. You can do this through Facebook, Twitter or the website Contact Form.
We desire simplicity in our existence;
but how do we reach it in a world that thrives on complexity?
The word “life” seems so overwhelming when interpreted by human beings. “Life” essence is the exact opposite. Life exists without a reason or definition. It also flourishes without interpretation and judging. A non-judgmental existence or “state of being” is possible, even for human beings. Is it possible to once again experience life on this one to one basis with the source?
The answer is yes.We no longer know how to do the one thing that should be the most natural and simplest. We have forgotten how to just be.
It may not be possible for us to find solace and true gratification unless we see life for what it truly is, and not the illusions which have been generated over millenniums of human history. These human factors and attributes appear so significant when viewed from a man-made existence. The truth is, they represent no actual significance over what life can give us in each moment.This is the inborn knowledge that we all feel, however faint. This is something that humankind knows but either did not or could not accept...until NOW
We seek eternity through science, religion and philosophy. This moment can not be truly defined. It is now. Knowing this deeply is to know eternity.
The brain processes information. That is what it does. It is the real you (the self) that decides what to do with the activities of the mind. It is possible to practice going beyond the mind. This is where there is space to experience life as it is. Life is life, there is no good or bad, right or wrong.
Any life-form that evolves beyond a given mental and conscious level can achieve a deeper synchronicity with love...life and ultimately universal consciousness. However this can only occur when the given life-form is aware and willing.
Awakening simply involves awareness of the moment. This will eventually allow the human form consciousness and universal life consciousness to reunite harmoniously.
We can now understand that the development of this world and the universe has always been dependent on what we think, what we wish and what we decide.
- The mind is often considered to be a biological machine that is capable of fantastic feats. Many of you may be familiar with a popular D.C. Comics super villain named Brainiac. The word Brainiac derives from two words; brain and maniac. This will be the focus of our discussion. What causes our brain to often …Read More »
- There is a hedgehog in my head. This sentence may seem strange but please let me explain. I was sleeping last year on an autumn night when I heard a noise around the base of my bedroom window. The noise was a faint scratching and I was confused by its repetition. I focused on the …Read More »
- I had an inspiring conversation with several people recently. There was one conversation in particular that developed to a point whereby we discussed the 1927 poem from Max Ehrmann “Desiderata”. The world according to human beings is basically oriented on materialistic merits and always achieving more and more. This results in, among other things, us …Read More »
- We can not avoid being human, at least not existentially. The spiritual essence that is within all objects is our true nature but we tend to forget this fact. This puts us in a daily no win – no win existence dilemma. We usually, without realizing it, reject and wish to avoid the part of …Read More »
- We usually consider a spice to be something that adds flavor or taste to food. There is, however, another meaning for this word that relates to our considerations into enlightenment. A spice is something that gives zest; such as a zest for life. Breathing could be regarded as a spice or better said, a gateway …Read More »
- We can use the word nice to express the infinity of life consciousness. It is also ideal as a reminder or a mantra during daily activities. We associate nice with good and this is a product of a conditioned mine. In itself is the use of words a component of our existence and is a …Read More »