Life is a Sharing Experience!
This blog is a portal for topics in spirituality, human existence and living consciously. I am involved in sharing, learning and growing with others; who are embracing a level of human consciousness that is attuned with life consciousness.
The videos are a collection of well-known spiritual teachers. A few of the topics discussed are: consciousness, conditioning (behavior, thoughts, ego and emotions), local (life-form) energy, self-awareness, universal energy and beliefs.
This is a page dedicated to sharing insights and inspirations from individuals who have contributed to the expansion of conscious energy awareness. The page purposely has no structure. It is a sparkling mountain spring of ideas and insights.
I am grateful for all sincere correspondence. Please share your ideas, insights, wishes, criticisms and questions. You contact me through Facebook, Twitter or the website Contact Form.
- Star Trek TV shows and movies have shown us an alien race that assimilates other life-forms into their collective group. The aliens are called Borg and are best know by the following sentences. We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. I was meditating outside the other day and became aware of the …Read More »
- The complexity of our behavior in such areas as beliefs or belief structures is astounding. This has resulted in our evolutionary patterns have established an existence truly based on a separation from life. There are three characteristics of human development: emotions, ego, and mind-conditioning that promote separation. Human creativity and intelligence have the capacity to …Read More »
- I recently became very aware of the water bucket I use for cleaning purposes. It actually felt as if I was the pail during this awareness to conscious unification. This has surely also happened to you. Most likely during a moment as you became very conscious of what is beyond the details of mind and …Read More »
- Have you ever observed a wildfire burning in a field or forest? It usually starts with a single spark and rapidly spreads out engulfing everything within its path. This is very similar to what can happen when thoughts, emotions and the ego are not actively observed. Furthermore this can consume all awareness to the present …Read More »
- I had an enlightening experience with the plant in my apartment this morning. It was blissful. It began as I started to shake its long vines to remove dried up leaves. Forthwith I cleaned and cultivated the earth around the plant. This is when I consciously sensed something magnificent. The plant and I had consciously …Read More »
- Does living consciously suggest that experiencing consciousness must be intentional? Furthermore must awareness be intentional before it is possible to consciously awaken and to be conscious? Let’s ask one additional question in reference to this article. Does the intention to live more consciously originate in the mind, from the realm of conscious energy or both? …Read More »
Enjoy a short break, listen to the music and let yourself go.
Consciousness Flows Where Life Grows!
We desire simplicity in our existence
but how do we reach it in a world that thrives on complexity?
The word “life” seems so overwhelming when interpreted by human beings. “Life” essence is the exact opposite. Life exists without a reason or definition. It also flourishes without interpretation and judging. A non-judgmental existence or “state of being” is possible, even for human beings. Is it possible to once again experience life on this one to one basis with the source?
The answer is yes.
We no longer know how to do the one thing that should be the most natural and simplest. We have forgotten how to just be.
It may not be possible for us to find solace and true gratification unless we see life for what it truly is, and not the illusions which have been generated over millenniums of human history. These human factors and attributes appear so significant when viewed from a man-made existence. The truth is, they represent no actual significance over what life can give us in each moment.This is the inborn knowledge that we all feel, however faint. This is something that humankind knows but either did not or could not accept...until NOW
We seek eternity through science, religion and philosophy. This moment can not be truly defined. It is now. Knowing this deeply is to know eternity.
The brain processes information. That is what it does. It is you that can decide what to do with the activities of the mind. It is possible to practice going beyond the mind.
Any life-form that evolves beyond a given mental and conscious level can achieve a deeper synchronicity with love...life and ultimately universal consciousness.
Awakening simply involves awareness of the moment. This will eventually allow the human form consciousness and universal life consciousness to reunite harmoniously.