Life is a Sharing Experience!
This blog is a portal for topics in spirituality, human existence and living consciously. I am involved in sharing, learning and growing with others; who are embracing a level of human consciousness that is attuned with life consciousness.
The videos are a collection of well-known spiritual teachers. A few of the topics discussed are: consciousness, conditioning (behavior, thoughts, ego and emotions), local (life-form) energy, self-awareness, universal energy and beliefs.
This is a page dedicated to sharing insights and inspirations from individuals who have contributed to the expansion of conscious energy awareness. The page purposely has no structure. It is a sparkling mountain spring of ideas and insights.
I am grateful for all sincere correspondence. Please share your ideas, insights, wishes, criticisms and questions. You contact me through Facebook, Twitter or the website Contact Form.
- The patterns of the mind have a tendency to place a filter over conscious awareness. The world can appear very dull when the mind dominates and obscures living consciously. A person will see the sky, a tree or a bird but only as a reaction to the stimulus that actives the mind. Consciously speaking we …Read More »
- We often hear people say that everything was different years ago. 10,000 years ago our daily existence was more difficult but straightforward. You are probable familiar with the quote: Eat or be eaten! This was the basis for our activities for many hundred thousand of years. How does information and the transfer of it relate …Read More »
- You and I are speaking it, even if we are not aware of it. It is the universal language that manifests in all objects. This could also simply be called life or conscious energy. However let’s look a little deeper into how this vibrating frequency influences us and we it. This is a language that …Read More »
- The word monism derives from the German word monismus. It is defined by Wikipedia as: Monism is the view that attributes oneness or singleness (Greek: μόνος) to a concept (e.g., existence). Various kinds of monism can be distinguished: Priority monism states that all existing things go back to a source that is distinct from them …Read More »
- The details of our existence are not as important as the mind always insists. It is your total state of awareness within the now that is to be honored. The details of our human existence are made important by a mind that has conditioned us to ask questions and be curious. However these details have …Read More »
- A well known Heinz Ketchup commercial from the 1970s was broadcasted to illustrate human anticipation. The message, in this example, was basically suggesting that you will be rewarded for waiting. The Advertisement shows a person waiting for the slow pouring ketchup because the tasty tomato flavor is worth the wait. However this type of behavior …Read More »
Enjoy a short break, listen to the music and let yourself go.
Consciousness Flows Where Life Grows!
We desire simplicity in our existence
but how do we reach it in a world that thrives on complexity?
The word “life” seems so overwhelming when interpreted by human beings. “Life” essence is the exact opposite. Life exists without a reason or definition. It also flourishes without interpretation and judging. A non-judgmental existence or “state of being” is possible, even for human beings. Is it possible to once again experience life on this one to one basis with the source?
The answer is yes.
We no longer know how to do the one thing that should be the most natural and simplest. We have forgotten how to just be.
It may not be possible for us to find solace and true gratification unless we see life for what it truly is, and not the illusions which have been generated over millenniums of human history. These human factors and attributes appear so significant when viewed from a man-made existence. The truth is, they represent no actual significance over what life can give us in each moment.This is the inborn knowledge that we all feel, however faint. This is something that humankind knows but either did not or could not accept...until NOW
We seek eternity through science, religion and philosophy. This moment can not be truly defined. It is now. Knowing this deeply is to know eternity.
The brain processes information. That is what it does. It is you that can decide what to do with the activities of the mind. It is possible to practice going beyond the mind.
Any life-form that evolves beyond a given mental and conscious level can achieve a deeper synchronicity with love...life and ultimately universal consciousness.
Awakening simply involves awareness of the moment. This will eventually allow the human form consciousness and universal life consciousness to reunite harmoniously.